(DES MOINES, IA, Feb. 4, 2013) – Strategic America (SA) President & COO John Schreurs has announced the following hires:
- Brianne Boysen as Digital Marketing Coordinator. She had served as a SA graduate intern. She holds a bachelor’s degree in communication from the University of Missouri and a master’s degree in new media management from Syracuse University.
- Rebekah Brandmeyer as Senior Project Manager. She previously worked for SA as a Production Manager and, most recently, a contractor. She holds a bachelor’s degree in organizational communication from Cedarville University.
- Bianca Carbonara as Client Services Account Coordinator. She had been an SA graduate intern. She graduated Summa Cum Laude from Drake University with a bachelor’s degree in advertising management.
- Ashley Hartkorn as Project Specialist. She had been an administrative assistant of Production/Creative Services for Guthy-Renker in Santa Monica, Calif. She holds a bachelor’s degree in mass communications from Grand View University.
- Andy Hewitt as Public Relations Account Coordinator. He had served as an SA public relations graduate intern. He holds a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication from Drake University.
- Kelsey Reitmeier as Client Services Account Coordinator. She previously served as an intern at SA. She graduated from Buena Vista University with a bachelor’s degree in marketing and graphic design.
- Jenny Wise as Assistant Account Manager. She had been with The Des Moines Register for 10 years, most recently as a sales manager for the paper’s regional call center. She holds a bachelor’s degree in management from Simpson College.
Strategic America is a Des Moines-based integrated marketing communications firm that employs 90 communications professionals. Founded in 1980, Strategic America represents more than 40 diverse national, regional and local clients, focusing on insurance/financial services, business-to-business, and dealer and consumer marketing.
Strategic America is a well-regarded member of the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A’s), the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) and a partner of the WORLDCOM Public Relations Group.