If you are a talented leader with a contagious creative spirit, Strategic America is looking for you. We want a big-idea thinker who can guide our team of creative explorers and brand builders. With an eye for impeccable design and passion for crisp copy, our Creative Director will collaborate across the agency to funnel our unmistakable talent into unquestionable results for our clients and our agency.
The Creative Director will always find a better way to elevate our creative. Asking the right questions and collaborating to hone ideas comes naturally. Settling for the status quo isn’t an option. He or she will guide our creative team to elevate their crafts and exceed client expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and mentor our Creative team of associate creative directors, art directors, designers, copywriters, content managers, and freelancers
- Manage creative workload and proactively plan for resources and growth opportunities
- Provide creative instruction, feedback, and supervision to ensure our work is far from ordinary
- Collaborate with directors, account managers, and account planners to elevate our work and execute our business strategies
- Drive creative thinking throughout the agency with a collaborative team approach
- Work with agency leaders to manage the Creative team budget and drive profit
- Readily sell ideas to clients and prospects as well as solicit new business possibilities
- Understand client plans, needs, and objectives and develop executable ideas and solutions
- Explore and share new techniques, skills, and ways of thinking
- Help drive Brand work opportunities and assignments from both existing clients and new business
- 10+ years of experience in conceptual brand ideation, broadcast, video, digital and print design, copywriting, direct marketing and campaign development
- Experience in producing and directing work
- Ability to build strong relationships with team members and clients
- Strong attention to detail and keen organizational skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize and seamlessly move from one project to another
- Strong skills in both conceptual thinking and technical execution
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite skills with additional editing creative software experience a bonus
How to Apply
If you are looking for a company recognized for its ethics, one focused on its people and unwilling to compromise its culture, Strategic America is it. We also offer an outstanding benefit package, which includes a generous 401(k) company match. Please submit a link to your online portfolio in addition to your resume.