The SEO analyst II leads Strategic America’s search engine optimization strategies and processes for clients. This person is an innovator and motivated self-learner in the digital space, with the drive to continually research current best practices and tactics within SEO. The SEO analyst II is capable of advanced logical thinking and applies this knowledge within our custom content management system and software. This person’s main responsibilities within SEO include keyword research, competitor analysis, technical SEO audits, data analysis and program management for 4-6 clients. The SEO analyst will be client facing and must be confident and comfortable giving presentations, recommendations and making decisions for client campaigns. The candidate is required to report on results and explain strategies to improve performance of SEO. This person joins a fun and collaborative interactive team and must be prepared to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with cross-functional teams to establish and implement SEO strategies for clients.
- Develops strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, execution and analysis.
- Evaluates SEO performance based on key performance indicators (KPIs) on a weekly basis in order to make recommendations and alterations in a timely manner.
- Performs keyword research and monitors keyword performance.
- Collaborates with content strategists to incorporate keywords and searcher intent into writing.
- Performs technical SEO audits to uncover issues and inhibitors to website performance.
- Analyzes data at an advanced level to identify the root cause of issues.
- Identifies backlink opportunities and performs necessary outreach.
- Has at least one direct report.
- Actively stays current with industry and client research in order to help facilitate early adoption of new technologies and advertising channels.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 4-6 years full-time experience in marketing and search engine optimization.
- Demonstrable SEO copywriting, backlinking skills and ability to optimize websites for SEO.
- Prior content management system (CMS) experience.
- Strong technical SEO knowledge.
- Google Analytics certified.
- Experience using Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console.
- Google Ads certified a plus.
- Solid understanding of web protocols, web application architectures and frameworks.
- Self-learner and self-starter.
- Experience implementing HTML/CSS.
- Timely execution of work.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Collaborative and works with other team members to accomplish common goals.
- Travel required 10% of time.
How to Apply
Strategic America is an integrated marketing services company that creates performance solutions for our clients. That includes offering strategic branding, creative, media placement, public relations, digital, data/analytics, and field marketing services for a growing list of clients.
SA had the distinction of being named a 2016 BBB Torch Award winner for ethics in the workplace. We also offer an outstanding benefit package, which includes a generous 401(k) company match. SA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.