Company and individual associates earn top spots
West Des Moines, Iowa (October 11, 2019) — Strategic America and individual associates were recognized with nine awards for client work and individual contributions to the field of public relations during the 2019 PRIME Awards, hosted by PRSA Central Iowa on October 10, 2019. The award ceremony recognized outstanding work on campaigns, strategies and tactics in the last year.
Strategic America was recognized for work with the Iowa Governor’s STEM Advisory Council, Count the Kicks, Goodway Technologies and Hoyt Sherman Place. Additionally, SA took the top honor of the night with the Best of Show award for a corporation or agency for a media relations campaign with the Iowa Governor’s STEM Advisory Council. Only one submission is recognized annually as Best of Show.
Judged by professionals from the PRSA Tri-Cities Chapter in Tennessee and Virginia, the awards are assessed on research, planning, strategy, implementation and evaluation. For Best of Show, judges indicated the entry was solid, clear and concise in all its components.
Other awards earned by Strategic America and associates at the 2019 PRIME Awards:
- Best Of Show, Media Relations, The Iowa Governor’s STEM Advisory Council
- PRIME Award, PSA, Count the Kicks
- PRIME Award, Student, Jamie Lamb for Wagner Theater
- PRIME Award, Technical Writing, Goodway Technologies
- PRIME Award, Events, The Iowa Governor’s STEM Advisory Council
- PRIME Award, Media Relations, The Iowa Governor’s STEM Advisory Council
- Award of Merit, Brochure, Hoyt Sherman Place
- Outstanding New Member, Shari Saunders-Behnke
- Outstanding Student Member, Taia Veren
For more information on the PRIME Awards or to see additional winning submissions, please visit https://prsaciowa.org/Awards.