Strategic America’s public relations team received four PRIME Awards from the Central Iowa chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) at the 2016 PRIME Awards luncheon at its professional development conference, OctoPRfest. The chapter’s PRIME awards honor and acknowledge outstanding public relations campaigns and projects.
SA was honored in the following categories:
- Integrated Communications Campaign – A Brand New Beginning: Aureon
- Media Relations – STEM Media Relations Campaign
- Multimedia – Greatness STEMs from Iowans: Dreaming of Tomorrow PSA
- Community Champion – 2016 YESS Duck Derby
In addition, an SA public relations team member and PRSA chapter member received individual honors:
- Taylor Rookaird, public relations account coordinator, Outstanding New Member