Strategic America’s public relations team received three PRIME Awards from the Central Iowa chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) at the 2015 PRIME Awards luncheon at the its professional development conference, OktoPRfest. The chapter’s PRIME awards honor and acknowledge outstanding public relations campaigns and projects.
SA was honored in the following categories:
- Integrated Communications Campaign – 2015 STEM Education Award sponsored by Kemin
- Featured Writing – National Small Business Week Op-Ed
- Community Champion – YESS Duck Derby
In addition, two SA public relations team members and PRSA chapter members received individual honors:
- Abby Delaney, public relation account coordinator, Outstanding New Member
- Courtney Shaw, senior public relations account manager, Outstanding Chapter Member