At Strategic America, we understand that our value rests in the potential of our people. We enjoy what we do and enjoy working as one team. Joining the talent at Strategic America means working with about 100 people who meet challenges head-on, combining traditional disciplines with new and innovative approaches. We find that we reach beyond traditional thinking with ideas that break boundaries because our client’s success is what motivates us.
Our Software Engineer role is responsible for developing the right solutions to drive client success. Specifically, this role supports the design, development and modification of applications, participating in QA practices and testing and working collaboratively with our Agile Scrum team.
We continually look for a better way of doing things to ensure our marketing solutions move the needle.
Sound exciting? We may have the right opportunity for you to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related experience required.
- At least 2 years experience (preferably with C# and ASP.NET), designing and modeling applications.
- C# and ASP.NET
- Experience with relational databases and query language.
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication, oral communication and listening skills.
- Good attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload to complete required tasks with a sprint (2 week) timeframe.
- Creativity in various aspects of development. Someone who thinks outside the box, innovates and problem-solves.
- Must be self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Strong supporter of SA’s desired culture.
The following experience is not required but would be nice to have:
- Experience with Windows Servers, IIS, MS SQL and Azure.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, Visual Studio Team Services
- Experience with Ajax, Web Services, jQuery
- Experience with UI development.
- Ability to create and modify scripts, stored procedures, triggers and functions as well as query, extract and update data in Microsoft SQL Server
- Previous experience in advertising/marketing field.
How to Apply
Strategic America is an integrated marketing services company that creates performance solutions for our clients. That includes offering strategic branding, creative, media placement, public relations, digital, data/analytics, and field marketing services for a growing list of clients.
SA had the distinction of being named a 2016 BBB Torch Award winner for ethics in the workplace. We also offer an outstanding benefit package, which includes a generous 401(k) company match.
SA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
So, if you are seeking an excellent opportunity to join a company with a great company culture, please submit your resume and cover letter.