The Software Engineer associate functions as a strong developer to serve our IS team with the needs of external client as well as internal agency developer needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and modify ASP.NET / C# applications
- Participate in Quality Assurance practices and testing
- Work collaboratively on an agile scrum team
- Actively participate in developing solutions to business needs.
- Review code changes from other developers and provide constructive feedback.
- Prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation for the operation and maintenance of the software.
- 0-4 years development experience (preferably with C# and ASP.NET), designing and modeling applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/related field OR equivalent experience.
- Experience with relational databases and query languages
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written communication, oral communication and listening skills
- Good attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload to complete required tasks with a sprint (2 week) timeframe
- Creativity in various aspects of development. Someone who thinks outside the box, innovates and problem-solves.
- Must be self-motivated and results-oriented and driven by continual self-improvement with development technologies and methodologies
How to Apply
SA is a EOE.