At SA, we need a social media guru that also enjoys keeping track of details and managing engagements across multiple social media platforms. A Social Media Communications Coordinator who is passionate about social media and the positive impact it can have on our clients business growth. A driven individual who is also a master to-do list maker that is willing to go the extra mile and help support multiple projects on a variety of agency accounts. We are looking for a talented professional who supports client social media strategies using various platforms. This includes writing and managing content, creating online community networks and monitoring aspects of reputation management. Are you also a team player and slightly obsessed with likes and followers? Let’s chat.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports and implements client social media strategies for assigned client campaigns and accounts.
- Utilizes Falcon to schedule social media posts for multiple campaigns for all assigned client accounts.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of all social media trends including working knowledge of paid and unpaid social media tools and tactics available to clients to boost campaign engagement and results.
- Manages daily content, monitors campaign activity and actively engages on multiple social media platforms to keep users engaged and up to date with the most relevant client and campaign information.
- Assists with development of campaign schedules and completes timelines for projects that balances client and campaign needs.
- Focuses on continuous campaign improvement by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics.
- Understands client Key Performance indicators (KPI’s) based on campaign goals communicated to the client.
- Serves as a positive role model by representing the SA’s Core Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong supporter of SA’s desired culture.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Journalism or Communications preferred.
- Strong writing skills; including strong factual and creative writing skills preferred.
- Some graphic design skills preferred.
- Strong relationship building and maintenance skills; proven ability to interact and converse with clients.
- Requires strong organizational, problem-solving, analytical, and listening skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and basic understanding of tactics to generate, edit, publish and share daily social media content (original text, images, video or HTML).
- Knowledge of key drivers of social media campaign success and tools available on multiple social media platforms to increase campaign success.
- At least one year of related work experience required.
How to Apply
2020 equals 40 years of marketing expertise for Strategic America. And if we had to guess, that’s two million, 700 hundred thousand client smiles, too many Wendy’s cups and business cards to count, and who knows how many lives saved through our charitable work in the community. We offer an outstanding benefit package, which includes a generous 401(k) company match. So, if you are seeking an excellent opportunity to join a company with a great company culture, please click “Apply Now” and submit your resume and cover letter.