The Digital Strategist is an innovator and motivated self-learner in the digital space. The ideal candidate is capable of advanced logical thinking and can put their skills to test in our custom web platform. This person’s main responsibility will be managing SEO across our web platform and other content management systems (CMS) for clients. The Digital Strategist will be client facing and must be confident and comfortable giving presentations, recommendations and making decisions for client campaigns. The candidate is required to report on results and explain strategies to improve performance of SEO. This person will join a collaborative interactive team and must be prepared to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with cross-functional teams to establish SEO strategies for clients.
- Develops strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, execution and analysis.
- Evaluates SEO performance on a weekly basis in order to make recommendations and alterations in a timely manner.
- Performs keyword research and monitors keyword performance.
- Works with teams and clients to identify key performance indicators (KPIs) and tracks progress and performance.
- Develops SEO strategies that go along with larger content strategies for client websites.
- Stays current with industry and client research in order to help facilitate early adoption of new technologies and advertising channels.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years full-time experience in marketing and search engine optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Demonstrable SEO copy writing and backlinking skills.
- Prior CMS experience.
- Strong technical SEO knowledge.
- Google Analytics certified.
- Experience using Google Tag Manager.
- Google AdWords certified a plus.
- Self-learner and self-starter.
- HTML/CSS coding skills a plus.
- Timely execution of work.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Travel required 10% of time.
How to Apply
Strategic America had the distinction of being named a 2016 BBB Torch Award winner for ethics in the workplace. We offer an outstanding benefit package, which includes a generous 401(k) company match. So, if you are seeking an excellent opportunity to join a company with a great company culture, please click “Apply Now” and submit your resume and cover letter.