At Strategic America, we understand that our value rests in the potential of our people. We enjoy what we do and enjoy working as one team. Joining the talent at Strategic America means working with about 100 people who meet challenges head-on, combining traditional disciplines with new and innovative approaches. We find that we reach beyond traditional thinking with ideas that break boundaries because our client’s success is what motivates us.
Sound exciting? We may have the right opportunity for you to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
SA is seeking an SEM analyst to join our interactive team. This person has at least 1 to 3 years of experience monitoring, analyzing and reporting on paid search campaigns. Working closely account managers, designers and content strategists, this position requires a passion for analytics and strong attention to detail. Experience working in Google Ads and Google Analytics is a must. You’ll join a dynamic, collaborative and fun interactive team.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance and KPIs (internally and via vendor partners)
- Evaluate and manage vendor performance to ensure quality standards are met for clients
- Research keywords for paid search campaigns
- Recommend tests or new best practices to strengthen SA’s SEM process
- Provide weekly or bi-weekly reports to designated account team members
- Present campaign performance as needed on client calls or in-person
- Stay present on the latest trends in SEM and attend industry conferences
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 1 to 3 years in digital marketing
- Google Ad and Google Analytics certification required
- Knowledge of different paid search strategies and when to employ each based on goals
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-learner and self-starter
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
Strategic America is an integrated marketing services company that creates performance solutions for our clients. That includes offering strategic branding, creative, media placement, public relations, digital, data/analytics, and field marketing services for a growing list of clients.
SA had the distinction of being named a 2016 BBB Torch Award winner for ethics in the workplace. We also offer an outstanding benefit package, which includes a generous 401(k) company match. SA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.