This important position is a support role for the Client Services team. This position is relied on heavily to help execute flawless marketing campaigns and meet deadlines. This person must have an uncanny ability to be detail-oriented and manage their time (and others’ time) effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the preparation and accuracy of delivering all media and direct mail design merges from client services to the creative team.
- Serves as the main point of contact for various media and direct mail vendor requests; managing the relationship and pricing and working through campaign issues for appropriate resolution.
- Pulls reports and uploads creative proofs for projects; monitors and uploads billing for dealer campaigns.
- Manages FTP sites of creative files for agency vendors with accuracy; ensures proper files are uploaded and available for effective management of the campaign.
- Supports the facilitation of the team calendar, ensuring deadlines are met and work is kept on track.
- Serves as a positive role model by representing the SA’s Core Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Degree or GED required.
1-3 years related experience.
How to Apply
Strategic America is an integrated marketing services company that creates performance solutions for our clients. That includes offering strategic branding, creative, media placement, public relations, digital, data/analytics, and field marketing services for a growing list of clients.
SA had the distinction of being named a 2016 BBB Torch Award winner for ethics in the workplace. We also offer an outstanding benefit package, which includes a generous 401(k) company match. SA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.