At SA, we need an expert in organization who enjoys keeping track of details and action items. A Project Manager who is a master to-do list maker that is willing to go the extra mile and help support multiple projects on a variety of agency accounts. We are looking for a talented professional who enjoys being responsible for developing project plans, coordinating people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time. This role is the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. Are you also detail oriented and slightly obsessed with color-coding? Let’s chat.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead small to mid-size projects from start to finish.
- Learn and work confidentially in agency tools such as Metis and Workfront to manage and monitor assigned projects.
- Understand agency process, know and understand the guardrails, risks and quality control in place.
- Ability to prioritize workload and effectively organize, while working on multiple projects/tasks.
- Open, track, monitor, guide and close all jobs for assigned clients.
- Review briefs and change orders to ensure cross functioning team has details needed to move forward on job requests.
- Assist and develop schedules and complete timelines for projects that balances client and agency/interdepartmental needs.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Provide clear and timely communication on project status to all key players.
- Offer ideas on how to move the projects forward.
- Organize and facilitate internal meetings on projects.
- Anticipates needs and provide proactive solutions that keep us one step ahead.
- Serves as a positive role model by representing the SA’s Core Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience
- Shows exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrates commitment to follow-through, in a timely manner.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete projects according to deadline
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to multi-task, to shift gears without missing a beat.
- Adaptability and stress management skills
- Strong supporter of SA’s desired culture.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
2+ years of account coordination, marketing or related experience.