The project manager is primarily responsible for managing client web and digital projects and helping maintain client websites after they go live. This person has meticulous attention to detail and can keep multiple client projects organized at once. Experience operating a content management system (CMS) is crucial. The project manager is client facing while working with a cross-disciplinary team of account managers, content strategists, designers and developers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans and implements website projects.
- Defines project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Creates timelines, leads project discovery and presents progress at project milestones.
- Works within open-source, proprietary and enterprise content management systems (CMS) for client websites.
- Performs quality assurance on projects.
- Actively takes on challenges and presents ideas and strategies.
- Manages tickets related to ongoing maintenance plans with client websites in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintains and strengthens vendor partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Marketing, Communication or related field.
- 2+ years digital project management experience.
- WordPress experience.
- Ability to learn proprietary CMS for our enterprise clients.
- Understanding of web analytics and what performance metrics to pay attention to when building a website.
- Understanding of the website design process.
- Google Analytics experience a plus.
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both internally and client-facing.
- Knowledge of the latest UI/UX design trends a plus.
- Must be self-motivated, independent and able to work with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Strategic America is an integrated marketing services company that creates performance solutions for our clients. That includes offering strategic branding, creative, media placement, public relations, digital, data/analytics, and field marketing services for a growing list of clients.
SA had the distinction of being named a 2016 BBB Torch Award winner for ethics in the workplace. We also offer an outstanding benefit package, which includes a generous 401(k) company match. SA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.