Strategic America is looking for a project manager to join our interactive and digital team. We want someone who has keen attention to detail, likes a fast-paced environment, isn’t afraid to contribute ideas to improve our processes and has a passion for the web and digital space.
The project manager will be primarily responsible for managing client website and digital projects. We have a fun interactive team that will not only challenge you but allow you to bring your best strengths forward.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project management and ownership
- Owns the projects for which he or she is assigned, defining project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Creates timelines, leads project discovery and presents progress to the client and internal team at project milestones.
- Understands and uses data to make decisions across project timelines.
- Speaks intelligently to clients and internal teams about UI, UX and the web design process.
- Communicates technical website issues to the client, breaking them down to non-technical terms as needed.
- Content management
- Updates website content within open-source, proprietary and enterprise content management systems (CMS).
- Manages tickets related to ongoing maintenance plans with client websites in a timely and professional manner.
- Quality assurance and testing
- Has a “let’s test it” mentality. Never settles for mediocre. Strives to find the best solution for our clients and users.
- Performs quality assurance on projects.
- Vendor management
- Maintains and strengthens vendor partnerships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field.
- 1-3 years digital project management experience.
- You can walk anybody through the website design process.
- You’ve interacted with Google Analytics and have completed your certification.
- You’re an excellent project manager and extremely organized. It would drive you crazy if you lost your to-do list.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, both internally and client-facing.
- We use an enterprise CMS for several clients. You have a desire to learn the nuts and bolts of this CMS. You’re a logical thinker and can give us examples of how and why.
- WordPress knowledge and ability to perform basic content updates.
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM.
- Must be self-motivated, independent and able to work with minimal supervision.