The Project Management internship will provide the opportunity to learn and directly support the project management team across multiple projects and clients. We are looking for someone who isn’t afraid to jump in and be a part of developing project plans, coordination, and ensuring projects are delivered on time. If you consider yourself an expert in organization and someone who enjoys a work environment that is fast-paced and detail-oriented, this position is for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively organize and prioritize, while working on multiple projects/tasks.
- Provide clear and timely communication on project status to all key players.
- Loading of reporting and/or dealer rates into site.
- Upload creative files, media types, add water marks to creative, etc.
- Sending out creative proofs.
- Minor reporting updates.
- Provide administrative support and assist with work overflow.
- Attendance from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in a related field.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete projects according to deadline.
- Shows exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrates commitment to follow-through in a timely manner.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
The selected candidate must have the ability to work as part of a team while also independently undertaking assigned tasks. Must handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter to apply. All summer internships are paid hourly. Summer internship schedules will range from 20 to 40 hours per week depending on department capacity and candidate availability. Summer internship positions will begin on May 10, 2021 and will conclude on August 6, 2021.
SA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.