We are looking for an energetic, master-executer, that will track details and deadlines so our clients and fellow SA’ers can work together effectively. The Project Coordinator at Strategic America provides assistance and support to members of the Client Services Department, their assigned Account Teams and other teams (as needed) in their efforts to serve the Clients’ needs in a responsive, efficient, effective and accurate manner and encourages Client confidence in Agency performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Understands and follows all agency procedures
• Opens, tracks, monitors, guides and closes all jobs for their assigned Clients through account service, creative, media, digital and PR.
• Drafts and distributes detailed, clear and accurate job requests, change orders and creative mark-ups for all disciplines above
• Works on multiple Clients and/or projects simultaneously while meeting Client, Team and Agency needs and expectations.
• Accurately records time on a weekly basis
• Communicates effectively in both a verbal and written manner; proofing work of oneself and others
• Communicates accurate information to team members on timely basis in a clear and concise manner.
• Compile and deliver comprehensive and accurate meeting notes, internal presentations, data/excel reports, Client requests, etc.
Account Coordination & Accountability
• Learn to work independently and proactively on smaller assigned projects
• Execute production schedules and timelines for projects that balances Client and Agency/interdepartmental needs.
• Ability to listen and apply key learnings on current and future projects
• Stay informed of team communications, project status and or changes
• Shows attention to detail in project management
• Maintain a high level of organization for all projects on assigned account(s).
• Familiar with basic functions of SA Client Management System(s) with the ability to pull information and distribute accurately to Account Team
• Utilize appropriate agency resources as needed to complete work for the client.
• Respond quickly and effectively to Client and Account Team questions, requests and needs.
• Build strong, flexible relationships; establish credibility and win confidence
• Gain an understanding of the client’s business.
• Gain awareness of strategic goals and initiatives on assigned accounts.
• Provides media strategies and recommendations while working within a budget
• Present and provide counsel for recommended SA media, creative, digital and PR strategies
• Learn how to identify new opportunities to grow the business.
• Schedule, plan, prep and execute internal & external meetings, including ordering and setting up refreshments & needed materials
• Accept constructive criticism objectively and admit mistakes when appropriate.
• Demonstrate a teamwork attitude
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience
• Working though difficult situations
• Working with multiple projects & deadlines
• Microsoft Office – emphasis on Excel
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management
• Organization skills
• Flexible – ability to shift gears easily
• Self-starter – proven ability to anticipate needs and act without direction