CURIOUS, AUTHENTIC AND PASSIONATE. We’re an eclectic mix of talented, hardworking, Iowa-nice folks who thrive on tackling new challenges with strategic, data-driven approaches that break through the clutter and generate success for our clients.
We’re always looking for a better way—and that includes looking for talented people who share the same commitment. If this sounds like you and you have at least 2 years of media buyer experience, keep reading!
Our Media Buyer role is responsible for the negotiation and placement of all media for assigned clients in addition to making special recommendations to be presented to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Negotiate and place commercials with television, radio and print media and online for assigned clientele.
- Negotiate and document rates, special placements and added value.
- Execute all Media plans while ensuring adherence to established budgets and timelines.
- Monitor buys in progress, arrange for makegoods and credits and is responsible for the post-buy results of all buys.
- Support Media staff on administrative processes for all media buys.
- Works closely with strong legacy team, will be groomed, mentored and developed in media knowledge and training.
- Show initiative and drive by staying current on fast-growing media trends.
- Serves as a positive role model by representing the SA’s Core Values
- Two years of experience in media placement / buying or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Computer proficiency MS Office, Internet software, e-mail, agency media buying and media research specific software
How to Apply
2020 equals 40 years of marketing expertise for Strategic America. And if we had to guess, that’s two million, 700 hundred thousand client smiles, too many Wendy’s cups and business cards to count, and who knows how many lives saved through our charitable work in the community. We offer an outstanding benefit package, which includes a generous 401(k) company match. So, if you are seeking an excellent opportunity to join a company with a great company culture, please click “Apply Now” and submit your resume and cover letter.