As a marketing analyst, you will be part of the Data and Analytics team, working on a variety of client projects. The marketing analyst will have the opportunity to analyze client data from a variety of digital marketing platforms and direct mail programs. You will dashboards in Tableau to monitor and optimize marketing campaigns. A strong background in marketing, data and analytics, as well as various data analysis platforms is very important. Practical knowledge of programming languages such as SQL, R, or Python are also a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Extract marketing data from our marketing automation platform and CRM into Excel to gather Marketing and ROI insight
- Develop and run workflows that will automate the manual processes for joining CRM data with marketing activities
- Reconcile data between multiple sales and marketing systems
- Organize data, maintain monthly dashboards, and update PowerPoint slides
- Create operational documentation including the mapping of workflows and procedures
- Assess data quality and implement cleansing initiatives when necessary
- Process marketing generated leads, and create and update contacts in the CRM
- Perform other marketing operations duties as assigned
- Supporting paid media, social and SEO teams with data pulls/ad hoc reports and trend analysis
- Delivering scheduled reports from multiple digital platforms for internal and client uses
- Analyzing large data sets to determine trending and insights
- Present findings and analyses in the data for both internal and external purposes
- Installing and troubleshooting tracking pixels for new clients and new campaign launches
- Ability to handle multiple projects and timelines simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently while handling a broad range of responsibilities.
- Strong organizational skills and able to handle multiple projects and timelines simultaneously. Able to accommodate program changes.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Able to communicate data insights to other departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Marketing Analytics, Business, or a related field
- Working understanding of display, mobile, attribution, social, PPC and SEO
- Must possess high level of attention to detail, accuracy, and deadlines.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.