At Strategic America, we are more than just a catchy headline. We are brand storytellers. Data and digital divas. PR pros. Media masters. All tasked with one goal. To help our clients navigate the complex world of marketing through research, insights, understanding and execution.
Due to growth, we are in need of a consultative HR professional who will work very closely with the Director on training and development initiatives, recruiting top talent, executing on strategy and supporting important cultural initiatives (+ more).
In this vital role, our ideal candidate will be passionate, energetic and must thrive in a fast-paced environment. With a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 – 5 years of related HR experience, they will be a Jack or Jill of All Trades in all facets of HR including employee relations, communications, benefit administration, training and development, and payroll.
This person will need to be an excellent communicator and have a keen ability to work with all levels of the organization, be a brand ambassador and the ultimate hard worker.
Duties and Responsibilities
Below are the specifics of what this role entails:
- Develops a consultative role with managers in a variety of areas including communications, employee relations, recruitment, performance management, compensation, team and individual development and practice / policy implementation and application.
- Manages recruitment and selection process for all non-exempt and exempt positions up to the Director level. Partners with business leaders in the development and execution of staffing strategies to ensure recruitment of high potential talent. Represents SA in job fairs and other various events (i.e. APEX), building community relationships for recruitment and diversity efforts.
- Ensures successful onboarding of all new hires and the completion of exit interviews for all exiting associates. Serves as point person to evaluate and evolve onboarding for the agency.
- Supports communication and training of all associates on compensation and benefits programs.
- Oversees the payroll process as well as the day to day operations of HRIS; researches and resolves issues, administers benefit changes and manages employee data ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
- Actively participates in the benefit renewal process, providing research and input on benefits design and revisions. Manages the execution of annual open enrollment process.
- Leads the Wellness Team and coordinates annual calendar of events including biometric screenings.
- Responsible for ongoing updates to agency job descriptions.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements with solid understanding of existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- As needed, implements and supports delivery of corporate training initiatives for departments by working closely with HR Director, leadership or agency-wide opportunities.
- Assists in the implementation of effective and efficient processes and policies which support operational improvements and strategic plans.
- Assists and supports managers with departmental and individual performance needs; provides guidance and recommendations to managers to optimize their team members’ performance, supporting coaching and counseling efforts as needed.
- Provides feedback and direction on review process to ensure fairness and consistency across the organization.
- Serves as point person for Worker’s Compensation policy and program.
- Assists with the organization, delivery and communication of associate committee groups and programs such as Cultural Committee, Wellness Committee and Fun Committee.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
3-5 years in Human Resources. PHR Certification required.
How to Apply
Strategic America had the distinction of being named a 2016 BBB Torch Award winner for ethics in the workplace. We offer an outstanding benefit package, which includes a generous 401(k) company match. So, if you are seeking an excellent opportunity to join a company with a great company culture, please click “Apply Now” and submit your resume and cover letter.