This role will be responsible for developing and bringing innovation to the email program at SA that is a strategic part of a solid marketing plan designed for various clients. Our ideal candidate is highly detail oriented, a strong communicator, and well versed in email marketing as well as automation platforms. With innovation comes the autonomy to develop marketing programs, including strategy development, planning, implementation, and analysis. If you enjoy seeing communication projects from start to finish this position is for you! SA’s Email Automation Specialist will also be responsible for maintaining email best practices, compliant with regulations, and executing an email program that ultimately drives client key performance indicators (KPI’s).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works effectively on cross-functional teams, communicating on a regular basis with internal and external stakeholders in the email program.
- High level of responsibility and ownership to execute campaigns and analyze results continually making recommendations for optimization toward KPI’s.
- Oversees all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including market research, campaign development, automated workflow creation, content & layout recommendations, and results analysis.
- Continually stays up to date on technological developments and new advancements in the email marketing field.
- Leverage customer data and profiles to develop segmentation and messaging strategies.
- Maintain database of leads who have opted into various programs with precise attention to detail.
- Educate internal and external teams on email best practices and compliance laws, ensuring all programs are following these regulations.
- Ensures design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly.
- Developing and/or contributing to the creative brief and guiding the creative process by providing information on the product, audience and strategy.
- Email planning including development of nurture and acquisition campaigns. Email segmentation, strategy, testing and analysis with direct marketing creative, targeting and offer.
- Versioning of email templates to allow for segmentation testing as well as different geographic versions for dealer base clients.
- Define and manage the marketing infrastructure and customization of the marketing automation platform including business rules, scoring, multi-touch nurture, profiling, segmentation, workflows and reporting.
- Build testing frameworks for continuous optimization of click-through and conversion rates. Ensure adaptive learning from past campaigns to guide future marketing campaigns.
- Build, edit, test and launch highly segmented email campaigns.
- Perform Q/A and testing of all aspects of email campaigns.
- Provides training to internal personnel.
- Serves as a positive role model by representing the SA’s Core Values.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, analytical and listening skills.
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively within all levels of the creative and marketing team.
- Professional work ethic and a team player
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of flexibility.
- Strong supporter of SA’s desired culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3+ years with email automation software and managing email marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp, Constant Contact, IBM Watson, Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Some experience with HTML.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Must demonstrate initiative and pro-activity in seeking new opportunities and solutions.
How to Apply
2020 equals 40 years of marketing expertise for Strategic America. And if we had to guess, that’s two million, 700 hundred thousand client smiles, too many Wendy’s cups and business cards to count, and who knows how many lives saved through our charitable work in the community. We offer an outstanding benefit package, which includes a generous 401(k) company match. So, if you are seeking an excellent opportunity to join a company with a great company culture, please click “Apply Now” and submit your resume and cover letter.