Responsible for coordinating the direct marketing efforts, including helping to execute the direct marketing strategies for existing, new, and prospective customers. As well as assisting with data analysis to refine the overall strategy for various clients. Opportunity to gain knowledge and develop skills in data analysis, direct marketing and marketing strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports data requests in a timely manner.
- Pulls customer lists in preparation for direct mail, outbound calling and email campaigns.
- Creates reports to measure marketing performance.
- Assist in the development of marketing strategies based on data and research.
- Ensures list pulls are correct and tested.
- Performs list combines and any manual adjustments necessary to records (such as email append, address change, and dedupes).
- Disseminates information and timelines about direct marketing campaigns to appropriate departments.
- Maintain campaign tracking databases including creative versioning, unique offer codes and response by marketing channel.
- Maintain marketing calendars for various campaigns.
- Market research, audit of competition, analysis of offers in market.
- Follows USPS and Canada Post postal changes and guidelines and how they affect the direct marketing activities.
- Must be analytical, well-organized, flexible and able to problem solve.
- Ability to work independently while handling a broad range of responsibilities.
- Strong organizational skills and able to handle multiple projects and timelines simultaneously. Able to accommodate program changes.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Able to communicate data insights to other departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, analytics, statistics, and/or related
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint required. Familiarity with Tableau, computer programming and the ability to work with relational databases a plus.
- Must possess high level of attention to detail, accuracy, and deadlines.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills