Are you an analytical thinker with strong communication skills? The Direct Marketing Coordinator position at SA is a great opportunity to support the exciting growth of the Data & Analytics Marketing department. This position is responsible for coordinating the direct marketing efforts, including executing the direct marketing strategies for existing, new, and prospective customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and refine customer lists in preparation for direct mail, outbound calling and email campaigns.
- Assist with proofing and data checks on direct mailings.
- Ensure list pulls are correct and tested.
- Apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Create new queries and reports, while refining standard ones.
- Perform list combines and any manual adjustments necessary to records (such as email append, address change and dupes).
- Disseminate information and timelines about direct marketing campaigns to appropriate departments.
- Manage marketing campaign lists for email, direct mail and telemarketing programs.
- Maintain campaign tracking databases including creative versioning, unique offer codes and response by marketing channel.
- Maintain marketing calendars for various campaigns.
- Market research, audit of competition, analysis of offers in market.
- Serves as a positive role model by representing the SA’s Core Values.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Research or related field.
- Strong Excel & Tableau skills required, ability to work with relational databases preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently while handling a broad range of responsibilities.
- Must be analytical, well-organized, flexible, and able to problem solve.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong supporter of SA’s desired culture.
- At least 2 years of related experience.
How to Apply
Strategic America had the distinction of being named a 2016 BBB Torch Award winner for ethics in the workplace. We offer an outstanding benefit package, which includes a generous 401(k) company match. So, if you are seeking an excellent opportunity to join a company with a great company culture, please click “Apply Now” and submit your resume and cover letter.