Digital project manager is responsible for providing end-to-end project management, including scope, budget, detailed planning and monitoring of project progress. They also will facilitate collaboration with internal teams in discovery, design, develop and implement project plans. Digital project managers highlight risk and develop plans to deal proactively with these issues when and if they arise during the project to resolve them.
The digital project manager will assess risk, plan the work and coordinating tasks, meet with teams to keep the project on track. The digital project manager will also be involved in the following:
- Digital Strategy: Through knowledge of web architecture, user experience, design, content, search engine optimization, social media and analytics, digital project managers can help clients gain a clear digital strategy as they guide them through the discovery and design process.
- Quality Assurance: The product being produced, be it a website, app or something else, will have to achieve certain standards. Project managers manage the quality assurance testing to make sure those standards are being met, and when they’re not, adjusting the work to resolve whatever issues that might spring up.
- Business Development: Besides the project, digital project managers work with SA internal and understand their needs. This includes building a foundation of trust. In fact, the project manager’s relationship with the client might have more influence on them than even the sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Defining a project’s scope and planning the activities necessary to achieve its goals.
- Estimating workloads, budgets, and developing schedules.
- Analyzing risks to the project and dealing with changes in project’s scope.
- Maintaining, managing, and delegating resources effectively.
- Helping both the client and his own organization meet its financial and long-term business goals.
- Ensuring that the project meets the quality standards expected by the client and his own organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience
- 2+ years of experience in similar role
- Strong knowledge of web design
- Knowledge of project management software.
- Knowledge of content management systems (CMS)
- Writing skills, especially as they relate to content creation.
- Basic technical skills such as HTML/CSS.
- Strong Excel skills and ability to work with databases.
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize work and deadlines
- Ability to multi-taskand prioritize
- Goal- and results-driven
- Manage cross-functional teams
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings and reviews
- Simplify complex workflows
How to Apply
2020 marked 40 years of marketing expertise for Strategic America and we are looking forward to an even better 2021 full of client smiles, too many Wendy’s cups and business cards to count, and who knows how many lives saved through our charitable work in the community. We offer an outstanding benefit package, which includes a generous 401(k) company match. So, if you are seeking an excellent opportunity to join a company with a great company culture, please click “Apply Now” and submit your resume and cover letter.
SA is an Equal Opportunity Employer