We are looking for an experienced digital designer to bring user-friendliness to all our digital projects. You’ll work with a cross-disciplinary team of project managers, art directors and developers to execute design deliverables at key milestones in every project. The ideal candidate keeps up-to-date with the latest digital design trends. You should have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment and bring your best strengths to the interactive team.
This is a contract-to-hire position based on a three-month time period.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with project managers, content strategists, developers and other agency personnel on projects.
- Maintain consistency of brand look and messaging throughout all communications.
- Help conceptualize and develop digital communications; including but not limited to banner ads, emails, microsites and landing pages.
- Create wireframes, style guides and page layouts for web projects.
- Present designs at key milestones to peers and client stakeholders.
- Bring ideas and improvements to the design process and actively find a better way, always.
Associate’s degree in design or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2+ years in digital design.
- Demonstrate skills with strong portfolio.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems, troubleshoot issues and adapt to changes creatively and effectively.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and other visual design/wireframing tools.
- Knowledge of animation software (AfterEffects, Animate, Hype) is a plus.
- Willingness to learn and explore new trends and technologies a must.
How to Apply
If you are looking for a company recognized for its ethics, one focused on its people and unwilling to compromise its culture, Strategic America is it. We also offer an outstanding benefit package, which includes a generous 401(k) company match. Please submit a link to your online portfolio with your resume.