The Data & Direct Marketing Intern will work with large data sets and dashboards, building and analyzing reports that a cross-functional team uses to derive insights and build marketing plans. This role is also involved in the analysis of reports to help build strategies across marketing functions but will be particularly involved in building and executing direct mail and email campaigns and strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interest in analyzing data to develop marketing strategies.
- Assists in creating and refining customer lists in preparation for direct marketing campaigns.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and timelines simultaneously.
- Participates in testing strategy and measurement of campaigns, develops reports to analyze test results.
- Organize and maintain large data sets, primarily in Excel, to provide clean and useable files to appropriate team members.
- Use Tableau to analyze data and pull reports and insights.
- Reconcile data between multiple sales and marketing systems.
- Analyze data and dashboards to identify insights and assist in building marketing strategies.
- Creates reports to measure marketing performance.
- Assist in development of marketing strategies based on data and research.
- Present findings and analyses for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain campaign tracking databases including creative versioning, unique offer codes
- and response by marketing channel.
- Maintain marketing calendars for various campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Data, or a related field.
- Coursework or experience with data & analytics, as well as marketing.
- Strong skills in Excel required.
- Experience in Tableau is preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Requires strong organizational, problem-solving, analytical, and listening skills.
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills.
- Professional work ethic and a team player.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter to apply. All summer internships are paid hourly. Summer internship schedules will range from 20 to 40 hours per week depending on department capacity and candidate availability. Summer internship positions will begin on May 10, 2021 and will conclude on August 6, 2021.
SA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.