A unique role for a person who is well-versed in SEO and happens to also have strong writing skills. Our content strategist develops content strategy for client website projects and writes optimized website content.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates user personas based on research and interviews.
- Writes website content based on the content strategy set in place with careful attention to SEO.
- Participates in website discovery and reviews collateral and brand materials, writes with accuracy and appropriate tone.
- Provides clear and direct feedback to other writers at the agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Strong knowledge in search engine optimization
- Understands the importance of high-quality, relevant content for search visibility.
- Excellent communication, grammar and writing skills.
- Experience and comfort working in an SEO/copywriter/designer team construct.
- Proven ability to hit deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills.
- Expertise in writing compelling, user-focused content that follows brand, voice and tone guidelines.
- Experience writing original material that draws from existing documents, background research, and interviews with subject matter experts.
- Ability to interpret complex information so that it can be understood by the target audience.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong supporter of SA’s desired culture.
- At least 3 years experience writing content for websites.
How to Apply
Strategic America is an integrated marketing services company that creates performance solutions for our clients. That includes offering strategic branding, creative, media placement, public relations, digital, data/analytics and field marketing services for a growing list of clients.
SA had the distinction of being named a 2016 BBB Torch Award winner for ethics in the workplace. We also offer an outstanding benefit package, which includes a generous 401(k) company match. SA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.