SA is looking for a talented professional who has a knack for telling the story of a brand. A marketing guru who has a proven track record of building relationships and is excited to step in front of clients to talk marketing plans and budgets along with key story-telling elements that truly brings a campaign to life. The Client Strategist is responsible for supporting key clients; serving as link between client, branch and agency. Always going above and beyond to demonstrate SA’s strategic ability to deliver client results. This role is also responsible for advising and consulting clients on business marketing plans and financials spend to maintain the growth and retention of key agency accounts. If you have a passion for synthesizing complex information into a winning deliverable that tells a compelling story, let’s chat.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a deep understanding of assigned client’s KPIs, business and marketing challenges to help clients achieve their business goals.
- Develop strategy and create and execute marketing plans, budgets and programs, both short and long range, to drive participation in the client’s programs and meet client goals.
- Develop and present brand and consumer insights to clients.
- Plan and oversee cost-effective, targeted program advertising and promotional activities that adhere to the client’s brand guidelines, including PR, advertising, collateral, social media, digital and mobile communications, coop advertising, events and community mobilization, direct and email.
- Develop and monitor client financial performance and profitability.
- Forecast and track key client metrics (quarterly results and annual forecasts) including interpreting data analytics.
- Partner in the development of creative / strategy briefs and collaborate with creative and creative services to ensure that briefs meet requirements.
- Contributing to the creative process through the application of insights along with solid brief writing and creative evaluation
- Partner with agency team members to shepherd projects from conception to completion.
- Mentor client managers.
- Analyzing existing strategies and practices, identifying areas for improvement and developing innovative strategies related to the goals they help establish.
- Serve as the primary contributor to the development of marketing strategy, communications plans, and media plans.
- Serves as a positive role model by representing the SA’s Core Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5-7 years in Marketing or related experience. Experience in sales or customer service required. Some management experience required.
How to Apply
2020 equals 40 years of marketing expertise for Strategic America. And if we had to guess, that’s two million, 700 hundred thousand client smiles, too many Wendy’s cups and business cards to count, and who knows how many lives saved through our charitable work in the community. We offer an outstanding benefit package, which includes a generous 401(k) company match. So, if you are seeking an excellent opportunity to join a company with a great company culture, please click “Apply Now” and submit your resume and cover letter.