SA is looking for a talented professional who has a knack for building relationships and is excited to step in front of clients to talk marketing plans and budgets. The Client Manager is responsible for supporting key clients; serving as link between client, branch or dealer and agency. Always going above and beyond to demonstrate SA’s strategic ability to deliver client results. This role is also responsible for advising and consulting clients on business marketing plans and financials spend to maintain the growth and retention of key agency accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the marketing plan and strategy developed by senior leaders.
- Key contact for client questions and requests, makes suggestions and recommendation that result in building client relationship and business.
- Proactively seek ways to identify, anticipate, and communicate client needs, initiatives, objectives, and opportunities.
- Provide recommendations for client/branch/dealers for budget spending.
- Communicate and collaborate with disciplines in the organization in order to facilitate client requests to ensure client success.
- Research, collect and manage client specific consumer insights.
- Analyzing past results (season or year) and review data in dashboards.
- Partner with the Project Management team, collaborate to deliver on project schedules, identify project risks related to changes in scope and timing.
- Serves as a positive role model by representing the SA’s Core Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years in Marketing or related experience. Experience in sales or customer service required.
- Foundational knowledge of marketing campaigns to articulate strong recommendations.
- Knowledge and understanding of budgets and financials for client scopes and maintain strong agency business.
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills across multi-channel media (print, digital, social)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, analytical, and listening skills.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Effective time management in a professional setting.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment; must be resourceful and self-motivating.
- Must have strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong supporter of SA’s desired culture.
How to Apply
2020 equals 40 years of marketing expertise for Strategic America. And if we had to guess, that’s two million, 700 hundred thousand client smiles, too many Wendy’s cups and business cards to count, and who knows how many lives saved through our charitable work in the community. We offer an outstanding benefit package, which includes a generous 401(k) company match. So, if you are seeking an excellent opportunity to join a company with a great company culture, please click “Apply Now” and submit your resume and cover letter.