This position is responsible for managing a seamless production process for each SA project, ensuring all elements are being created, produced, and delivered on time and on budget. This role acts as a single point of contact for the in-house creative team and specific groups, managing project requests and deliverables, and follow up with any necessary post project wrap-up. The role will maintain all workflow, approval processes, and schedules.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize broadcast production meetings with project leads and creative team after initial project submission.
- Provide, manage and communicate pre- and post- production schedules to project leads and creative.
- Manage the competitive bidding process and generate estimates.
- Distribute broadcast jobs to selected vendor(s) with direction from account and creative leads.
- Oversee and issue complete and specific purchase orders for all goods and services needed to produce a project as assigned.
- Act as liaison between SA and selected vendor(s) and/or contract producers to ensure high quality output that’s on budget.
- Manage the relationships with local, regional, national broadcast production vendors and talent firms.
- Work with Accounting and provide copies of purchase orders and approved invoices on assigned projects.
- Check invoices and settle billing discrepancies with suppliers as needed.
- Proofread all storyboards and lasers on projects assigned for production specifications including, talent, location/set, props, size, color etc. Proofreading for content is also expected.
- Follow up with suppliers to meet promised delivery dates on assigned projects.
- Research and provide best practices and innovation in marketing/production/broadcast and video arenas.
- Work with the creative and account team to refine internal processes.
- Keep records of licensing agreements and seek legal assistance when needed.
- Prepare jobs for archival and maintain physical archive library.
- Serves as a positive role model by representing SA’s Core Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimal travel required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 4 years of agency experience, specifically working with a production team.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.