At SA, we’re a curious group of talented, hardworking individuals who thrive on tackling new challenges with strategic, data-driven approaches. We break through the clutter and generate success for our clients.
Sound exciting? We may have the right opportunity for you to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
What You’ll Do:
Our Assistant Marketing Strategist role will be responsible for direct marketing planning, assisting with industry & competitive research, market analysis and strategy for multiple clients and channels.
- Manage direct marketing campaigns including email list management, campaign planning and execution and other strategies as applicable.
- Maintains marketing calendars for direct marketing campaigns.
- Updates and develops reports and visual marketing intelligence for internal and external use.
- Assists leadership in the strategic planning process, helps in the creation of business plans, market research, and tracking and reporting of data intelligence.
- Provides ongoing strategic recommendations to improve the value proposition, growth opportunities, operational excellence and competitive position.
- Supports the Senior Marketing Strategist in the design and implementation of integrated marketing strategies across multiple communication channels.
- Works with internal and external resources to develop client tools and services such as segmentation, modeling, dashboard development, decision aids and business case analysis to support programs, creative and recommended solutions.
- Works closely with the agency team in making specific and actionable client recommendations and sell in additional client engagements.
- Develop data strategies (e.g. what we should capture, how we should capture it, and the triggers/decisions as a result, etc.)
- Assist in the implementation of business analytics, assessments and intelligence that support overall marketing strategy and ROI.
Who You Are:
The right candidate for this position has a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or Business or equivalent experience & 5-7 years of marketing and/or agency experience.
Other essentials are:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required as well as the ability to think “big picture”.
- Ability to be resourceful and solution-focused.
- Highly organized; ability to multi-task and work quickly, managing multiple deadlines.
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively within all levels of creative and marketing teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Excel and Access skills required in addition to Tableau and the ability to work with relational databases.
How to Apply
Strategic America is an integrated marketing services company that creates performance solutions for our clients. That includes offering strategic branding, creative, media placement, public relations, digital, data/analytics, and field marketing services for a growing list of clients.
SA had the distinction of being named a 2016 BBB Torch Award winner for ethics in the workplace. We also offer an outstanding benefit package, which includes a generous 401(k) company match. SA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.