At Strategic America, we are more than just a catchy headline. We are brand storytellers. Data and digital divas. PR pros. Media masters. All tasked with one goal. To help our clients navigate the complex world of marketing through research, insights, understanding and execution.
We are looking for an Assistant Marketing Strategist to join our team. This person will be responsible for direct/database marketing coordination, assisting with industry & competitive research, market analysis, strategy & planning for multiple clients and channels. He/She possesses a solid understanding of each client’s core business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage database marketing campaigns including:
- Email list management, campaign planning and execution
- Outbound calling campaign planning and management
- Direct mail strategy, targeting, list ordering, offer, messaging, creative guidance and campaign management and measurement.
- Ability to understand USPS and Canada Post postal changes and guidelines and how they affect the direct marketing activities. Must be analytical, well-organized, flexible and able to problem solve.
- Plans and maintains marketing calendars for direct marketing campaigns.
Updates and develops reports and visual marketing intelligence for internal and external use.
- Assists working with leadership in the strategic planning process, helps in the creation of business plans, market research, and tracking and reporting of data intelligence
- He/she assists in providing ongoing strategic counsel: recommending actions to improve the value proposition, growth opportunities, operational excellence and competitive position.
- Support the Director of Strategy & Analytics in the design and implementation of integrated marketing strategies across multiple communication channels. The Marketing Strategist will collaborate across the marketing and communications team to ensure the right resources are utilized at the right time for the right projects to get the best results.
- Work with internal and external resources to develop client tools and services such as segmentation, modeling, dashboard development, decision aids and business case analysis to support programs, creative and recommended solutions. Work closely with the agency team in making specific and actionable client recommendations and sell in additional client engagements.
Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Business required.
5-7 years of experience in marketing/agency required.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Resourceful and solution oriented.
- Highly organized and dependable; able to multitask, work quickly and manage multiple deadlines.
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively within all levels of creative and marketing teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Strong skills in Excel and Access required; Tableau and the ability to work with relational databases a plus.
- Professional work ethic and a team player.
- Must demonstrate initiative and proactivity in seeking new opportunities and solutions.
How to Apply
Strategic America is an integrated marketing services company that creates performance solutions for our clients. That includes offering strategic branding, creative, media placement, public relations, digital, data/analytics, and field marketing services for a growing list of clients.
SA had the distinction of being named a 2016 BBB Torch Award winner for ethics in the workplace. We also offer an outstanding benefit package, which includes a generous 401(k) company match. SA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.