At Strategic America, we understand that our value rests in the potential of our people. We enjoy what we do and enjoy working as one team. Joining the talent at Strategic America means working with about 100 people who meet challenges head-on, combining traditional disciplines with new and innovative approaches. We find that we reach beyond traditional thinking with ideas that break boundaries because our client’s success is what motivates us.
Our mission statement is to “find a better way always”. We continually look for a better way of doing things to ensure our marketing solutions move the needle.
Sound exciting? We may have the right opportunity for you to join our team.
The Assistant Account Manager is a hybrid of agency project coordination and business operations. Provides assistance and support to our Client Services team, their assigned account teams and facilitates communication among all stakeholders to best serve client needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate and support successful completion of client project and program timelines
- Update, own and manage project priorities including facilitating status meetings with internal team
- Proactively identify challenges and assist in problem resolution, communicate project updates and collaborate with team members to initiate solutions
- Participate in client presentations under the Account Manager’s direction
- Participate in the development of client budgets based on current and anticipated needs
- Ability to confidently make advertising/marketing recommendations to dealers based on market knowledge, media research and previous marketing efforts/history
- Understand and analyze website performance metrics; experience using Google Analytics
- Implement and enforce consistent use of brand standards across a variety of campaigns and tactics
- Develop and execute trade show marketing strategy, including pre and post-show campaigns and display elements
- Assist with client relationship management, builds deep understanding of client business and industry
- Serve as a positive role model by representing SA’s Core Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required and a minimum of two years of agency account coordination, marketing or related experience required.
Who You Are:
The right person for this role has the following:
- A basic understanding and administration of budgets and financials, key drivers and profitability
- The ability to work collaboratively and effectively with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to resolve difficult situations quickly and tactfully.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and shift gears when necessary.
- Strong supporter of SA’s desired culture.
How to Apply
Who We Are:
Strategic America is an integrated marketing services company that creates performance solutions for our clients. That includes offering strategic branding, creative, media placement, public relations, digital, data/analytics, and field marketing services for a growing list of clients.
SA had the distinction of being named a 2016 BBB Torch Award winner for ethics in the workplace. We also offer an outstanding benefit package, which includes a generous 401(k) company match. SA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.