Have you established your social media strategy yet?
Using social media is about connection, engagement and, if necessary, action. At Strategic America, we can help you manage all three. We provide a wide range of social media marketing solutions designed to support your brand, engage your audience and promote your message. From establishing profile pages on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and other relevant social sites, to claiming your online listings and responding to consumer reviews, SA is a full-circle social media agency.
If you haven’t yet established a social media strategy for your business, you should. Here’s why:
- 70 percent of B-to-C businesses have acquired a customer through Facebook
- In 2013, Facebook users, on average, liked 40 pages (compared to 4.5 in 2009)
- 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube each minute; 500 years of video are watched each day!
- 45 million photos are uploaded to Instagram everyday
- 90 percent of U.S. online specialty retailers use Pinterest, as do 84 percent of luxury brands
Like any effective marketing plan, the first step toward a strong social media program is a clear understanding of goals and expectations: Drive 1,000 new leads? Gain 5,000 new followers? Achieve 2,000 downloads of your recent white paper study?
After we define your objective, SA will help you identify which social media channels are most effective and affordable for reaching your target audience. It’s critical to understand your audience’s behaviors and interests and focus on the social sites that will reach them, instead of having profiles on every site in constant need of fresh and unique content.
SA will create appropriate messaging for each social media channel, including text, video, images, surveys and other content. After these messages are placed, we will measure the performance and modify as needed.
Contact SA today to discover how your brand can take full advantage of social media and its limitless potential.